Thursday, December 18, 2008

Us in Cabo !!!! Where do I start ??? I have almost 300 pictures and so much to say but I will try to condense it as much as "I" possibly can !!! :) big grin !Jordan came with us to watch the kids when we went out at night to dinner and to be an extra set of eyes !! It was great to have her and the kids...especially kenna loved it !!
Jordan, Kenna and myself !

At the Pueblo Bonito Sunset resort you are not allowed to swim or for that matter touch the water, due to the extreme currents . So we just played in the sand instead !
from left to right: Kenna, me, scotty,Cason and Brevin !
The kids rocking away !!
From left to right: K.J, Brevin, Mila,Cason and in front Sela
All the Rhodes familia and the Bland Familia on the boat out to Lovers beach !!
Behind us it the famous Cabo Arch ! We are literally at the TIP of Baja !!






No comments: