Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kneaders opens in Lehi !!!!! It is on Alpine highway as your headed from Highland to the freeway !!! It officially opened Friday October 10 and yes folks I have eaten there every day since they opened !! I have a problem !! But it least it's a good problem !!:)Our AMAZING friends Shauna and Andrew are the proud owners of this new Kneaders !!! This is Thursday night the 9th of October, the night of their friends and family open house at the store !! It was So great and of course the food was WONDERFUL ! I have told Andrew that he and Shauna might be living there but I may be living there for different reasons...such as I LOVE THE FOOD !! I also asked if it were possible to put in a scale just for me so I know when I've been there a few to many time's and need to back off !! Scott says we are personally building their children's college funds !! :) HE HE !!

Me and My BEAUTIFUL friend Shauna !! I am such a proud friend !! You go girl ! :)


1 comment:

Sara said...

LOVE Kneaders! Mmmmm.... I am such a regular at the one here... so fun that they've opened one near you and that your gal-pal owns it! Even better! :)