Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OK !!!! Just so everyone knows ...Yes Jen did all my blogging for a couple of weeks and added a few pictures for me, BUT I got on the other night determined to conquer the Darn computer and figure out how this blog stuff works !!! And yes I have to say I am SO SO SO proud of myself for doing it ALL BY MYSELF !! I pushed buttons on the computer and amazing enough the computer did NOT break !!! So I am now ready to figure out how to do fun things on this blog and be a little more detailed and share more info about our life in the Bland house hold !! :) And truth be told I am actually really excited to do this !!
Thank you to JANE for creating my blog for me and thank you to JEN for doing my blog for a couple of weeks and for Melissa for coming over and teaching me how to put a picture onto my blog !! (remember baby steps for me) HE he!!! You all rock and I love you to pieces !!!!Now I just have to be camera crazy and take pictures of EVERYTHING !!!! Enjoy the journey, not sure how exciting my life is but well...it is what it is !!!

6 comments:

{jane} said...

I am so so so proud of you!

Kari said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Derek gave me your blog info. Soooo Cute!!! I can't believe how much your kids have grown. I haven't seen you for so long. It's nice to catch up. :)

Jen said...

Isn't liberating to tell the truth!! ha ha. So proud of you! It's so nice to click on your blog and to see new stuff! Way to go. Next I'll teach you have to read your comments, that way I'm not just writing this for nothing! Love you too....

Jen said...

"how to read your comments" (not have)sorry

k8shoe said...

Way to blog! I knew you could do it!

pilatesmommy said...

YOu cute thing....good for you. By the way I'm in the same position, I have no idea what I'm doing.